If you advertise on Facebook you need to set up Facebook Analytics. Facebook Analytics is your opportunity to see valuable data about your Facebook Page, including where your audience is coming from, what they’re interested in and what content they’re engaging with.
This information is important because it will help you decide what kind of content you should focus on. It will also help you determine if you are reaching the right audience for your business.
Facebook makes setting up Facebook Analytics user-friendly thanks to their Quickstart Guide. Once you’re set up you will have access to data, trends and information that will help you better understand your audience’s behaviour.
What to pay attention to in Facebook Analytics:
- Active Users: This is a measure of both growth and retention, so it’s a great way to measure the overall success of your business based on the total number of people who have engaged with your business.
- Conversion: Measuring conversion helps you understand how effectively you’re moving people through your product experience and getting them to take a specific action. This information can help you set up effective funnels right in Facebook!
- Engagement: Engagement allows you to see how many people are taking a specific action such as making a purchase or viewing a page on your website. It will also measure how long people are engaging with your content.
- Retention: This measures people (repeat customers) who return to your content after a period of time.
- Revenue: If you’re logging purchases (purchase events) view your revenue data to identify who your most valuable customers are.
If you find yourself struggling to set up Facebook Analytics for your business’ Facebook Page or your concerned you may have done something incorrectly, let’s set up a time to chat. You can also consult Facebook Analytics Help Guide.